Why is the skin around your eyes special?
As we age, the thin and delicate skin around our eyes may begin to show signs of aging faster than other facial skin. This is due in part to the natural thinning of our skin and an increase in the “fat pad” that lays under the eye, making this area look puffy. The anatomy of this area can also play a role in advanced aging, due to the wrinkles that facial muscle contractions can contribute to. Treating this area of skin to diminish the look of aging can be tricky but is necessary to help you look and feel your best. This is where a product like Eyevage may help keep your eyes looking younger than ever.
What is Eyevage?
Eyevage is a concentrated anti-aging eye cream that penetrates fully and quickly to treat this delicate area. It targets many issues that can lead to the premature aging of the skin around your eyes.
This formula combines antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin firming agents to help combat some of the most common signs of aging seen in the skin. Intense moisturizers provide skin softening and hydration that can help soothe skin and leave it better protected from the elements.
The combination of all the aspects of eye skin care is what has led to Eyevage becoming one of the top-rated eye creams available on the market.
What does Eyevage do?
Eyevage is a concentrated eye cream designed to restore the look of the skin around and under your eyes. The ability of this cream to target multiple areas around the eye lies in the ingredients. The makers of Eyevage wanted to provide their customers with a product that has natural extracts and anti-aging agents that act as more than just a moisturizer.
Anti-inflammatory agents help reduce puffiness and antioxidants help to brighten the skin and both restore a youthful appearance to the skin under your eyes. The active ingredients in Eyevage have been selected to provide results in many areas of eye skin health and maintenance.
How is it different from other eye creams?
Eyevage does not have a bunch of artificial ingredients and fillers that do not provide any benefits to your skin; the manufacturer uses only natural ingredients with a proven track record.
The makers of Eyevage have researched their ingredients and selected them for their anti-aging properties and ability to improve certain aspects of skin health – not just on one or two issues that may affect this delicate skin but on many signs of aging that may appear in this area.
Take a look at these ingredients.
The reason that Eyevage is a top performing eye cream is due to the ingredients that the manufacturer has selected for their formula. Some further details are provided below.
Each of the Eyevage ingredients has been hand selected for its ability to provide results and benefits to the look and health of your eye skin.
- Phytonadione- also known as Vitamin K, it is most often used to promote blood clotting in people with a deficiency but is used in cosmetics to lessen the look of dark circles around the eyes.
- Arnica Montana- is a flower in the sunflower family that is used in herbal medicine for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oxido Reductases- are enzymes that are directly related to oxidation amongst cells. They are powerful antioxidants that can help reduce oxidative damage.
- Glycine Soja Protein- is a protein that is used in cosmetics as a moisturizer and is thought to have anti-aging properties.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein- is created from rice and is used in cosmetics as a skin conditioning agent.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba seed oil)- is a skin moisturizing and conditioning agent, made from a desert shrub and thought to help replenish skin elasticity.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil- is a pressed oil from the Apricot seed. Often used in cosmetics as a natural moisturizer.
- Squalane- is used in cosmetics as a moisturizer and for its antioxidant properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid- has a unique ability to retain water and supply cellular hydration.
- Eriobotrya Japonica Extract- made from the leaves of the loquat tree and has a history of use in traditional medicine. May help treat skin issues through antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
All the above ingredients work together in this eye cream to help provide noticeable results and to leave your skin smoother and healthier than before.
What are the results of using Eyevage?
- You may notice less under-eye puffiness.
- Using Eyevage may reduce the look of dark circles under the eyes.
- The skin under your eyes may feel smoother and appear less wrinkled.
- You may notice the skin around your eyes appears healthier and has better elasticity.
How do you use Eyevage?
You apply Eyevage according to the manufacturer directions twice daily for best results. You should apply a small (pea-sized) dab of Eyevage cream to the upper and lower areas of your eyes and in the outer corner area where crow’s feet wrinkles may occur.
You may find other anti-aging tips on the Solvaderm Skin Care website, and other skin care products that may help you to obtain added improvements to your facial skin.
Please See The Video Below,To Understand How Eyevage Works
Where can you purchase Eyevage?
You can purchase Eyevage from the manufacturer website. One bottle of Eyevage retails for $74.99, and all orders above $60.00 receive free ground shipping.
Eyevage is made in the USA, and the manufacturer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They allow you to return their product up to 60 days from the date of purchase if you are not satisfied with your results.
Eyevage has many ingredients that can help to alleviate some of the common signs of aging including reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Other aspects of this anti-aging eye cream target the health of the skin around the eye to help improve skin texture and elasticity.
This may help the skin to look healthier and younger with a reduction in the dull, dry look that can often plague this area. By helping to reduce the puffiness and dark circles that can accompany natural age progression, Eyevage may lessen the look of tired and aged skin and help provide a youthful appearance.
The fact that the manufacturer offers a satisfaction guarantee on their product with no questions asked speaks to the confidence they have in their products. They may not directly offer a free trial of their product, but with this guarantee, you can feel confident in giving Eyevage a try for yourself. What do you have to lose?