When it comes to hair care, you will get a myriad of differing viewpoints whether it be to condition or not whether to oil it or not. Our traditions have it that the hair must be oiled while our hair dressers will recommend the newest remedies and treatments like spas, clinics and exotic treatments. Before you decide on a course of treatment, you should be aware of a few things. Diet plays a large part of the hair care process the most important of which are iron and proteins. Hair follicles do suffer if the diet is not maintained properly. Clinics like Newlook Laser Clinic are also in the market and provide the best hair care treatments. With their expert hair care analysis and treatment procedures, you can feel at ease knowing that the best experts are taking care of your follicles.
Try and include iron-rich foods like green leafy vegetables, proper fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpeas, soya beans and proper cereals in your diet. Certified doctors suggest that you consume around 12 mg of iron everyday. You also need protein because that’s what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins which are also rich in amino acids: like cheeses, milk, soya, lentils, peas and yogurt.
Tips to have and keep healthy hair
- You tend to lose 100-150 hair strands on a daily basis so there’s no need to be concerned if you see some hair falling.
- Wet hair should be handled with care as they tend to be fragile and prone to breaking. Use a broad toothed comb and run it across your hair as gently as possible.
- Trim your hair regularly to get rid of brown and rough split ends. Cut them to a quarter of an inch every few weeks to avoid split ends growing out again.
- Try not to wash your hair everyday and when you do, make sure that you use the proper shampoo and conditioner to keep them shiny and smooth.
- Rinse the conditioner with cold water to maintain shine and strength of the hair.
- Try and read the labels of the shampoos you are buying and make sure that they remain sulfate free. They’re the reason your shampoo lathers the way it does. They clean your scalp and hair, departing the dirt from it. But they are also responsible for stripping your hair of essential oils. They’re also why your eye stings when shampoo runs down the side of your face.
- If you’ve got dry hair then it’s best to avoid colouring. Use lemon, chamomile tea or honey as they work as great hair lighteners. You can add lemon juice to water and spray it over your hair when you’re heading out. You can rinse your hair with brewed chamomile tea after you wash them with shampoo or add honey to the water you use to wash your hair.
For treatments from professional and expert sources, hair clinics like Newlook Laser Clinic perform the best of treatments that concern hair fall and hair care. From Hair Care to Hair transplant an everything in between, they take care of it all. You need to look no further than this best clinic for all your hair care needs.