You’ve seen them at the store and you’ve thought one of these things:
1. Ew. Who wears those?!
2. Cute! I could never pull them off though…
3. Amaze! I’ll buy them now and figure out how to wear them later.
We’re about to answer all of the above. Skinny camo print pants are such a fun addition to any wardrobe and this spring, there are so many cute ways to style them. So in response to your comments:
1. Any stylish girl will have a pair of these. And when you see her wearing them, you’ll feel a little bit jealous.
2. You CAN pull them off. Read about how we style ours and get inspired.
3. Later is now. Girl, you better wear those pants before it’s too hot. We even have tips on how to wear them.
Our Camo Print Pant Style Options
Style #1: Basic white top, Jack Purcell sneakers, denim jacket and a statement necklace.
Why it works: Camo print makes for a great casual outfit when you’re tired of wearing blue jeans. Take them to the park with a denim jacket or to a baseball game with a team hat of your choice. The clean, classic sneakers and white tee make the look very American but the camo pants keep everything from being boring.
Style #2: Sequin embellished sweater, black pointed flats.
Why it works: Perfect for a casual Friday at work or to go weekend shopping with the girls, you can dress up a camo print pant with some sparkly embellishments such as sequins. Patent black flats keep everything looking clean and polished while still being effortlessly comfortable and chic.
Style #3: Coral top, Sophia Webster peep-toe pumps, statement necklace.
Why it works: Wear camo print skinnies with pumps of your choice to really dress them up. Pairing camo with bright colors such as coral, chartreuse, or turquoise is a great contrast that adds a touch of femininity to your outfit as well. We like a pair of bright pumps to balance the military camo print and make the pants interesting and fun.
Style #4: White cropped tank, gold flat sandals, gold necklace.
Why it works: At the beach or on holiday, camo print pants are the perfect transition pant to take from poolside to tourism shopping. Pair them with a flat sandal with eye catching metallics and a crop top to stay cool. Best of all, the camo print hides dirt well so you always look clean even when you feel everything but.
Tips for Styling Camo Print Pants
1. DON’T be afraid to wear bold or neon colors with them. Classic white and black are safe bets for camo print pants, but you can really stand out by pairing them with something bright or neon. Bright yellow or coral keep camo print feminine and fun.
2. DO wear them with heels. A bright pump can add tons of style to camo and lets you wear them for work, dinner out, or just when you need to feel a little more polished.
3. DO add accessories. Whether it’s a statement necklace, some gold bangles or a cute side bag, make sure you accessorize your pants. Earrings and a necklace will go a long way in keeping you feminine and looking stylish.
4. DON’T look dumpy. Skinny camo pants look best when the entire style is neat. Avoid wearing baggy layers and frumpy shoes or you could look more hobo than bohemian.