Selecting your wedding day makeup can be overwhelming, especially when there are so many options to choose from and beauty trends come and go so quickly. That’s why we’ve collected 10 of the the best wedding day makeup looks which will stand the test of time and help you immortalise your wedding day forever. From au-naturale, to bold and striking makeup – whatever your style may be you’ll find it here.
1. Highlight striking blue eyes with a white eyeliner and a purplish-pink shadow. Next, apply a dusty pink lip gloss and and blush to complement your features. Finish your look with gorgeous and long false mink lashes.
2. Draw attention to your eyes with dark winged eyeliner, gold smokey eye and dramatic fluffy false lashes. Tie your look together with a nude lip gloss.
3. Apply a champagne eyeshadow to your lids along with beautiful long false lashes. This pairs perfectly with dusty pink cheeks and a nude lipstick.
4. For a perfect pout, line your lips with a peach pink lipstick. Then, apply a sharp winged eyeliner and long flutter mink lashes. Complete your look with bold brows and bronzer to highlight your features.
5. Create bold, fluffy brows and pair them with curly wispy lashes. Highlight your eyes with a dazzling golden brown and make your eyes pop with a champagne highlight in the corner of your eyes. Finish your look with highlighter to highlight your cheekbones and a nude gloss.
6. Add some drama to your eyes by giving yourself a sharp winged eyeliner matched with sharp filled-in brows and dramatic false eyelashes. Apply sparkly gold shadows and smokey browns to really make your eyes pop. Lastly, apply some peach pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and a pretty pink gloss.
7. Opt for a more “au-naturale” makeup look with natural curled lashes and a simple black liner. Finish your look with blush and girly pink lips.
8. Incorporate the warmer tones in your makeup with peach-pink eyeshadow and peach lips. Contour and enhance your features with bronzer and highlighter to give you that glowing look. Lastly, apply long and natural silk lashes.
9. Give yourself a sun-kissed and healthy look with bronzer to highlight your cheekbones and highlighter applied on your cheek. Give yourself fluffy feathered brows, strawberry pink lids and apply a light colour in the corner of your eyes for a natural makeup look.
10. Go all out with a bold red lip, paired perfectly with natural bronze eyeshadows and lightly filled-in brows.